INSEAD Lifelong Email Services
INSEAD is pleased to provide a lifelong email service to students and alumni - alumni will be able to use two addresses to receive email: @insead.edu and @alumni.insead.edu.
Your email can be used as a fully fledged email service or as a forwarding address. Should you wish to use a forwarding address please do remember to update your profile details.
Please note that all notifications and updates from the INSEAD Global Network will be sent to your insead.edu account.
Accessing your INSEAD email account?
iConnect, the INSEAD Global Network and your INSEAD email account are all now accessible using a single username and password.
You can now change your password here: http://ichange.insead.edu/ - click here for the userguide
How to connect to my INSEAD Mailbox ?
- Click on the following link : http://webmail.insead.edu
- Sign in with your INSEAD username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- For help please do contact our support services
Benefits of using the INSEAD Mailbox
- 10 GB for your personal mailbox
- The mailbox is globally accessible via various e-mail clients (e.g. MS Outlook, Apple Mail, iPhone, Android devices or on the web)
- 7 GB cloud storage space for your personal use (SkyDrive.com), login with your @insead.edu e-mail address and password
- Productivity Services: create, view, edit, and share Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files online with SkyDrive
- As this is a full, "Exchange" email account, you can use it to store contacts, tasks, manage your calendar (more information is available at help.outlook.com)